2010年5月27日 星期四

英語教學- Sing Along

Every Thursday I'll teach pupils of Grade 1&2 English. Today I was teaching them sang a song "London Bridge is Falling Down". Actually it was very fun to have some games with them. But unfortunately it seemed went through unhappily. There must be some problems with my teaching style since all of them din't listen to me even I shouted loudly. I don't understand why they acted so kind and polite in front of their own class teachers, but not me...sighing...

What should I do to improve it? Erm...I have been thinking it through all the night. Every time I wish that I can do the best for them by singing songs and playing games. I sincerely believe that it would make a change for them to love English. But not for now, I lost my confidence yesterday. I realized that I shouldn't having such negative thinking in my mind. So I need supports, in both ways: mentally and physically.

There was so kind to have Teacher Jia Qi to help me all the time in conducting the class...and of course she did giving me alot of suggestions and opinions since I was came to this elementary school in the first day. Thanks ! :)

每個星期四,我都會給一二年級的小朋友上英文課。一開始是進行得蠻好的,不過後來持續有點亂了,搞得我不知所措,還大聲高喊安靜,這是我自從囯中當班長之後第一次高聲大喊。還好有嘉琪老師的幫忙,所以還不至於把班上搞得雞犬不寧,像市場那樣。

每一次我都會在想:該如何讓小朋友多接觸英語呢?邊唱邊玩?這可是我當時學校老師教我英文時用的方法,可是儅我套用在這群小朋友身上,好像都不管用,越試越糟的,讓我信心大跌!啊~我該怎麽辦???

回頭想想縂覺得自己真失敗。唉~幸好有嘉琪老師在場,知道嗎,每當我有什麽不懂的地方,她常常會給予我指點和意見,有時候還會安慰我呢。謝謝哦!:)






2 則留言: