2011年9月4日 星期日

Work hard --- Play hard

A very early weekend morning to me to wake up to have some activities with my colleagues.
Our destination --> Monkey Beach.

Sitting a fishing boat for about 20minutes, to reach fishes gathering points. I felt a little bit seasick caused by boat dangling. Somehow I ate a breakfast burger from McDonald before departure. Could u just imagine how suffer was I?

Even though I was in such terrible condition, I still managed to catch a small fish. Not bad, right? haha...
Alot of food had been prepared, such as fried mee hun, jelly, durian cakes...fried fish, prawn, crabs.... until we couldn't finish them all.

Eventually, we spend 3-4 hours at the beach for kite flying, beach ball match, and monkey climb. After that, the  sky suddenly turned dark and darker, and starting raining cats and dogs. What's lucky we were because it was raining after we decided to go back home!










沒有留言:

張貼留言